Re: [SLUG] Cisco Users Group?

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 13:23:03 EDT

That would have been myself who mentioned it. It was in the
context of their meeting place is available for SLUG as well,
though in a smaller classroom than the space we have had
till now at PWC.

Send an e-mail to Amado Navas (either amnavas@cisco.com
or amado@cisco.com should work, I have seen both) and ask
to be put on the mailing list. The CUG is just getting organized
and I am sure they would like to have more interested people
attend.

Cisco's facility in St Pete, near RayJay is where CCIE candidates
have meetings, but the CUG is meeting at Leto HS, 4409 W
Sligh, in Tampa, about 1/2 mile e of Anderson Rd. Their last
meeting was Wed 7 May at 1730 in room 147 so I would _guess_
they meet again on 4 June. ("guess" as used here is a technical
term <g> )

You'll have to pre-register, so get on the mail list, I'd advise.

Bob