Re: [SLUG] Cisco Users Group?

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 13:41:35 EDT

That someone apparently was me. I had mentioned it in the
context that the CUG meeting site was being made available
to SLUG as well, without cost, although the facility was in
a classroom and might be a bit cramped.

To get on the mailing list for announcements for CUG
meetings, send an email to Amado Navas. I have seen
two addresses for him, amado@cisco.com and
amnavas@cisco.com so either should work. You'll
want to pre-register.

The meeting site is at Leto Comprehensive HS in Tampa
at 4409 W Sligh (about half-mile east of Anderson Rd)
and I believe the next meeting is on 4 June. This group
is just getting organized and I am sure they would welcome
more attendees. Last month's meeting started at 1730 so
you may need to call in a couple hours comp-time... <grin>

Bob