Re: [SLUG] Sarasota meeting agenda Wed. night

From: Matt Miller (mmiller1@mptotalcare.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 16:03:31 EDT

On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 15:29, Eric Jahn wrote:
> and more complete than man pages. Most of the technical documentation in
> linux is so completely poor that I would pay for better docs.

I disagree that most Linux technical documentation is poor. Not easy for
the casual read -- perhaps, but definitely not poor.
Personally, I rely heavily on technical documentation -- manpages,
Howtos, READMEs, etc.

--

Matt Miller Systems Administrator MP TotalCare gpg public key id: 08BC7B06

-- Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. -- Nietzsche