Re: [SLUG] Re: Roblimo Linux

From: Austin Theen (austin@austintheen.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 00:43:39 EDT

On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 23:56, Robin 'Roblimo' Miller wrote:
> As far as the bar Wed. night... every time a Slashdot Meetup comes up
> when we're both in town, Logan and I vote for the bar but they end up at
> Starbucks or Main Street Books. Sick. I assure you, Slashdot staff
> meetings are held in bars more often than coffee joints.

Slashdot Meetups somehow get put in weird coffee houses.. I'd call that
a bug in Meetup's code.. As far as Sarasota LUGers go, we have ended a
few nights at some fine local drinking establishments. I might suggest
my favorite pub, The Cock and Bull (1), although the Ale House (2) is
another possibility simply because they have food. That being for those
that miss the pizza at the Sarasota Meetings.

1. http://www.pubcrawler.com/Template/ReviewWC.cfm/flat/BrewerID=103297
2. http//www.alehouseinc.com

Gentoo 1.4rc3 linux-2.4.20-r5 on bi-processor (AMD Athlon MP 1600+)

--
Austin Theen <austin@austintheen.com>
Information Technology Works