Re: [SLUG] OT: Little help?

From: thor (thor@mineshaftgap.org)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 08:50:45 EDT

well now i feel much better - 8^(

my wife (accountant) and i (systems engineer) need to find some type of work
fairly soon but we are willing to work part-time retail if necessary.

sarcasm: maybe if the state legalized gambling things would improve!

on a happier note - although the substance of the Dunedin meeting was light,
i enjoyed commiserating with fellow Linux geeks - 8^)

thor