[SLUG] Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory for Linux

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 22:17:26 EDT

Id Software has released a Linux and Windows version of RTCW: Enemy Territory
for free.
You can use Bit Torrent to download at http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/BT.html

Or without Bit Torrent, maybe get it here:
http://www.3ddownloads.com/Action/Wolfenstein%20Enemy%20Territory/Full%20Game/et-linux-2.55.x86.run

You do not need the original RTCW for this to work. It is an online FPS game,
and it looks great! I downloaded and installed it, but can't get the sound to
work in game, although sound works fine in KDE. I'm not sure where to even
start with this, and can't find any support on the web... Any hints?

Thanks!

Doug