Re: [SLUG] Red Carpet and Red Hat 9

From: Robert E. Schaefer (techie@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 00:57:57 EDT

I would be cautious using redcarpet with RedHat I was running redhat 8
with red-carpet and when I tried to upgrade to 9 my whole OS bombed due
to the third party rpms that are installed when you use red-carpet, Now
I just stick to the old RHN for updates and I don't foresee any
problems.

--
Sincerely,

Robert E. Schaefer