Re: [SLUG] Nessus

From: casey (casey@cmdrweb.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 00:13:19 EDT

Don't know if this helps any, but the Bilbo project is a frontend
written in PHP to help adminstrate the Nessus security scanner,
the program that comes with Nessus looks easy enough to just sort of
figure out. I have not used it as a security scanner, but have
read about it online, and there is comprehensive documentation, I use
snort as my intrusion dection system, and it works just fine ( don't
know if this is an option for you, but it is easy to set up and
administrate )
Hope this helps.