Re: [SLUG] need video help

From: Russ Wright (rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 14:35:21 EDT

Hmmm

I am also interested in what they said, but I will say this. I paid
$100 for a video driver that is fantastic. I have excellent 3D support
and my display is quite good far better than the open source driver I
tried to use. To me it was worth the price.

I cannot speak for their attitude toward open source, however, I will
say they had excellent customer service and patiently answered all my
questions.

Russ

--
Russ Wright <rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com>