[SLUG] linux book

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 00:00:40 EDT

I got what seems a pretty decent book deal last night.
I was in B&N (the one just north of Kennedy, on Dale Mabry)
and they had a section with a nice assortment of Wiley books
at big discounts. They had several copies of "Red Hat Linux
9 Bible", copyright 2003, about 1070 pages, with three CDs,
list price $50, offered at "40% off, members save an extra 10%"
The CDs are full RH9, not the modified "publishers editions"
(seep. 961), I am installing them now. Not too shabby for
less that $30. These books were not in the usual computer-book
section, either.
Bob Foxworth
Tampa, Florida