Re: [SLUG] portable gaming (was: need video help)

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 08:39:47 EDT

Sure, I figured that it was something like that. I was just wondering the
other day if Quake2 would run on a Zaurus 5600. Actually, I'm very sure
that it would/will, but I was trying to figure out the logistics...would
you use the stylus to shoot? I can imagine frantically jabbing at the
screen, leaving it gouged and pockmarked.

Levi