RE: [SLUG] laptop recommendations

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 02:13:54 EDT

Frank:

Yeah, it's certainly not cheap. I'm even reconsidering now if it's even
worth it. Considering most every place I go that I would need it would
have a machine I could use with a fast connection. So... TightVNC + a
dynamic dns service I think just saved the day for me. I'll pocket the
few thousand dollars and blow it on something more useful.

-jtiner

[snip]