Re: [SLUG] laptop recommendations

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 11:08:38 EDT

IMHO, what is most important for laptops is that they look good. If it
looks good, it will motivate you to make it port with linux. That's why
I would buy the Sharp Actius if I had to buy a laptop today. I figure
if they make the Zaurus, they can't be all that bad. I also had a cool
little compaq armada M600? at my last job that was super tiny any ran
linux seemlessly, but is nowhere near as cool-looking as the Sharp
lineup.