Re: [SLUG] Java programming internships

From: Paddy (irisinc@tbi.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 15:00:59 EDT

If you like unions so much you need to examine the National Education
Association (NEA) and see what a wonderful job they are doing to make sure
all of the youth of America are illiterate.

Unions defend, with their last dollar and breath, the most ill suited
members of their union at the expense of all other members.

Unions = Mediocrity.

Paddy