Re: [SLUG] Good Virus Data?

From: Kenneth W Hansen (khansen46@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 15:11:17 EDT

Symantec is usually pretty good about keeping up with current viruses. Try:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/
They have an archive somewhere that also goes over some of the older ones.

Ken

Paul M Foster <paulf@quillandmouse.com> wrote:
I periodically get these virus-laden emails, which my procmail is smart
enough to shuffle off somewhere else (and which my exim, mutt and Linux
programs couldn't care less about ;-). But I'd like to be able to know
_what_ viruses people are sending me. Is there some publicly available
repository that gives the characteristics of email viruses, so they can
be identified?

Paul