Re: [SLUG] DSL Home Networking NOOB

From: Robert Eanes (rheanes3@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 18:07:37 EDT

You might want to take a look at IPCOP .. ie.
www.ipcop.org. It's now based on Kernel2.4 with
iptables, and does a real nice job fitting all the
router functions and more onto a P1 and below machine.

I have the same setup ... Inet -> router -> int net
and a second intternal network for the servers.

Have fun with it.

Rob