Re: [SLUG] Ready for your computer to be destroyed?

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylanwh@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 14:38:45 EDT

On Wednesday, June 18, 2003 at 09:04AM -0700, Kenneth W Hansen wrote:
> I second that!
>
> Derek Glidden <dglidden@illusionary.com> wrote:On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 09:45, J. David Boyd wrote:
> >
> > I think I wouldn't BUY a computer that had the components built in to
> > allow it to be remotely destroyed.
>
> Until it becomes required via Palladium and the DMCA...
>
> Let's all move to New Hampshire, rename it GNU Hampshire and secede.

Will we succeed in trying to secede? I would only want to be part
of a successful secession... The succession of events following a
successful secession should quite interesting. I can see people succeeding in
seceding. I hope we succeed and secede!

(Don't know why I wrote that, I just feel very punny today...)

On another note, isn't SCO based in Utah, the same state
as that psychopathic senator that proposed the destruction
computers if they're used to download copyrighted stuff three times?

--
When a camel flies, no one laughs if it doesn't get very far!
-