Re: [SLUG] Migration of Office from Windows to Linux?

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 20:09:59 EDT

John I have not done what you are asking about. But I would like to
point you at a web site that may help with some of the Windows programs
you use on Windows to a replacement if not an improvment. Check out
http://www.freshmeat.net This site has lots of Opensource projects for
such things as accounting applications timesheets etc.
Mike M