Re: [SLUG] Migration of Office from Windows to Linux?

From: Todd Robinson (mtrob@penguix.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 11:48:03 EDT

In converting the outlook file, I used a program called libpst to
extract the data to a standard mail format with each folder being dumped
into the same named file. Evolution could then import the file to a new
folder. It did mangle a couple e-mails, but out of 10s of thousands
that was acceptable to me.

It looks like the source forge project
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/ol2mbox/) has been squashed by M$, but
I have the last version of the program if anyone wants to try it.

Todd

--
Todd Robinson <mtrob@penguix.com>