RE: [SLUG] cups problem

From: Rock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 15:44:31 EDT

I think I found the problem,, one of my associates who is love with MS
was trying to sabotage the migration to Linux. At least that is what I
think, since I discovered him in the server room trying to get the NT
back up with print server routines, the problem has disappeared.

Most everything works as designed. Not bad. Set up CUPS print server
and 65 workstations with multiple printer access and 6 printers in about
a day. And that was working between the lines with people at their
workstations working.

I just hope Cups does not crap out on me, I am betting the farm on this!

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"