Re: [SLUG] Linux Job

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 05:34:57 EDT

Looks kinda like, After the Dot com crash wages to me. I took a 30% pay
cut just to be able to feed myself and my wife, as I have been for the
past 6 mons. However I know a couple of other people still looking for
work (over a year) becase they are not will to take lower wages. Welcome
to the job market.
I guess it's the supply and demand thing. There are still a few very few
hight paying jobs, but I'm guessing the will be gone soon.
Mike M