RE: [SLUG] Dual-boot laptop

From: Kenneth W Hansen (khansen46@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 09:14:26 EDT

Key word...IF
There are no guarantees if/when upgrades/updates will be made available.

Ken

Bradley Brown <bradley@segrestfarms.com> wrote:
That is, of course, unless you want to pay an extra $250 each over the
license amount for software assurance.
It guarantees you that if M$ comes out with a new version of their
bloatware... excuse me, software... within two years, you will receive an
upgrade copy for free. I may be wrong, but I think you have to request the
new version though. I don't think its an automatic thing.
Bradley