[SLUG] Question about Computer Courses in the area

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 09:50:58 EDT

I live in the Sarasota area and need to take 6 courses to fill in some
electives for a masters program I'm finishing. I'm looking at subjects
like C programming, operating systems, basic networking, advanced java,
etc.. USF doesn't have much in the way of computers at the New College
location, so are there any options outside of driving up to Tampa? Has
anyone taken any well constructed and accredited courses on line?
Thanks!