[SLUG] Unresponsive rpm package

From: Rock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 09:40:23 EDT

For some reason my rpm's do not want to function this morning. I have
tried to rpm in a package and it just sits and does nothing. Eventually
I have to kill the process. I cannot reboot because now that server is
the print server for all the printers in this office and is also a file
server for some personnel.

Is there some way I can determine what is keeping rpm from operating? I
have RH 8.0 running.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"