[SLUG] Issue with Toshiba Laptop and RH9

From: root (kkohn@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 11:14:53 EDT

I just joined the linux group and am wondering if anyone can assist with
this issue:

My PCMCIA card will not recognize on my Toshiba Satellite 2535 CDS. I
got it to work with Mandrake 7.1 but wanted to install Red Hat 9. After
the install I am getting the following error:

PCI: No irq known for interrupt Pin A of Device 00:13.0. Please try
pci=Biosirq.

What does this mean? Disable PNP? If Mandrake picked up my 3Com 10
MBPS Lan card (Model 3cce589et) you would think RH would have no
problem.

This is one of the few issues I don't like about linux.

William Lindfors
KKohn@tampabay.rr.com