RE: [SLUG] Using SMB

From: William Lindfors (kkohn@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 01:08:02 EDT

Someone had suggested I install/use Swat to setup the linux to MS
shares. I used the where is swat command so I know I have it on the RH9
Box. How do I setup a share so that I can map my Win XP box to the RH9
Box? Want to run MS Backup to the RH9 BOX. Tried using l: \\IP
Address\root but that did not work. Not sure what the share would be.
Any ideas.

kkohn@tampabay.rr.com

--
William Lindfors