Re: [SLUG] Siemens 4-port wireless router.

From: John Gould (johng3@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 14:08:38 EDT

You may want to double check if it is a 2604 or a 2624. I have the 2604,
and it is NOT a wireless router. The print server is a neat idea, but
with bad implementation. It has virtually no memory, so my 14 page a
minute printer was lucky to print 2 in a minute. I have no complaints
with it other than that. You can check out the webpage for Siemans at
www.speedstream.