[SLUG] Dell insperion and Red hat

From: Robert E. Schaefer (rschaefer@cs-security.net)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 12:52:18 EDT

I'm currently running RH9 on a Dell inspiron laptop and everything
appears to be working fine other then my video and of course my built in
Winmodem. My question really has to do with video. I have a rage 128
mobility m2 integrated into the machine and the drivers don't provide me
with video at all. As an alternative I have loaded VESA driver and they
work other then some small video glitches when the laptop first boots
up. I was wondering if anyone has run into this problem or know of a
reasonable method to troubleshoot the issue.

--
Robert E.Schaefer  MCSE CCSP
Sr. Engineer