[SLUG] Re: D-Link 10/100 NIC

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 18:14:39 EDT

Why would you want something that had questionable driver support?
My recommendation is to spend a bit more and get a known product
with known support. I think NICs are cheap enough that the marginal
increase in cost is not all that great. Why not get just one and see what
happens? It may have a generic chipset that works. is WOL important to
you here?

I suppose the real test is when FreeBSD and Solaris/IA recognize it, hi.
Then it is a known commodity.

Bob