Re: [SLUG] Linux VPNd for MS VPN clients

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 13:27:05 EDT

The Windows clients don't wish to run anything that Linux has to offer other
than the services such as Samba and hopefully a VPNd. They use a proprietary
Windows application that hasn't been ported to Linux yet. Secure file
sharing is a transparent service so they can go about their business w/o
retooling software. X over ssh is a great idea, and I wish they could profit
from it. I've even looked for a similar application in Linux.

/mario