Re: [SLUG] More Help requested!

From: Mike (sixosix_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 17:23:55 EDT

Hi Daniel and List-

Ok, it's all about permissions. I had to chmod 755 the
password file and the directory it resides in, in
order for it to be readable. (I had previously checked
httpd/error_log and it said it could not open the
file). It now works as it should and I can get in.
But, isn't making a password file 755 dangerous?

Thanks,
Mike

=====