Re: [SLUG] more bad news on the job front / side job offer

From: Timothy L. Jones (tim@timjones.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 07:48:25 EDT

> They want a professionally designed website with content and promotion
> for $140.00 - send them to one of those Indian or Russian web design
> places. (running for cover)

Don't run for cover - STAND by that statement! If you don't, I will!
(BTW, it's also common to be underbid by college kids with no bills. I got
one now that brings me in only when he gets lost - AFTER he's pissed a week
away on DNS zone file formatting, some httpd.conf directive, or something
else I know by heart).

I'll pick my OWN charities, thank you very much.

best regards,

tlj