[SLUG] strange DMESG

From: Maureen L. Thomas (res1ydl9@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 07:02:48 EDT

I keep getting a
Finding Module Dependencies: ldm_validate_partition_table(): Disk read
failed.

I can boot with no problem but wonder if this refers to my hard drive or
my media card reader that has no disks in it. The card reader is
connected to my USB but I still can't read the memory disk from my
camera (a separate problem). I've tried to find something in the man
pages and my Running Linux book and can't find anything. What I need is
an error book that lists all the errors a newbie could possible do and
how to fix em. TIA, Maureen