Re: [SLUG] I.B.M. Explores Shift of White-Collar Jobs Overseas (lengthy)

From: bpreece1 (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 19:03:04 EDT

"During the call, I.B.M's top employee relations executives said that
three million service jobs were expected to shift to foreign workers
by 2015 and that I.B.M. should move some of its jobs now done in the
United States, including software design jobs, to India and other
countries."

Enough already of this crap! This is pouring money into the toilet!

We have over 8 million unemployed right now this will not end till someone
with a voice loud enough can say stop it!
Which will never happen people have to take a stand.

B.P.