Re: [SLUG] I.B.M. Explores Shift of White-Collar Jobs Overseas (lengthy)

From: Jon Maguire (w1mnk@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 08:49:40 EDT

Declare CEOs and other executives "economic terrorists". Since there avowed
goal
is nothing but self enrichment (s***w the employees, stockholders,
customers), they
need to be "eliminated", before they finish their destruction of the
economy. CEOs should not be allowed to make more that 10 times the highest
wage. And, they should have in their contracts that they should be
terminated *without* further compensation if the stock goes goes down by
x%. No more golden parachutes. Too bad this won't happen in our lifetimes.

Jon
At 07:03 PM 7/22/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>"During the call, I.B.M's top employee relations executives said that
>three million service jobs were expected to shift to foreign workers
>by 2015 and that I.B.M. should move some of its jobs now done in the
>United States, including software design jobs, to India and other
>countries."
>
>Enough already of this crap! This is pouring money into the toilet!
>
>We have over 8 million unemployed right now this will not end till someone
>with a voice loud enough can say stop it!
>Which will never happen people have to take a stand.
>
>B.P.

Jon Maguire
w1mnk@tampabay.rr.com