Re: [SLUG] Gentoo: Destroying KDE

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 12:41:44 EDT

nice site. my favorite theme was the theme called "a bird of prey".
http://themes.freshmeat.net/releases/129913/ I quote: "A bird of prey is
a theme featuring a colorful eagle." It has this huge honkin' eagle
right in the middle of the desktop and that's it! Pure and simple. I
love it. It's only at version .1 so who knows what's to come? Two
eagles? An egg? The possibilities are limitless...