[SLUG] Finally found a distro that works! Now just one problem...

From: Steven Buehler (swbuehler@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 17:59:14 EDT

I finally found a distro that picked up my network correctly and will run on
my HP Pavilion -- I have SuSE 8.2 Live Eval running perfectly one here.

Except I have one small problem. The kernel does not support NTFS
partitions, which is what my "C:" drive is. Is there a way to specify in the
boot up to point the bootloader to a different location to find the /home
directory besides what SuSE Live Eval thinks is "C: Drive" (which is my
case is /dev/hda2, /dev/hda1 is the system recovery partition in VFAT which
has free space for a small Linux loop file).

SWB

=====

Steven W. Buehler | swbuehler@yahoo.com
Web Site: http://www.sanctuaryweb.org