[SLUG] OO Writwr Question

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 20:19:05 EDT

Hi All and Especially the OO writer users.

Issue
I have a file which I would like to spell check but for some reason the spell
checker will not work. The file is all text saved in Win 95 format.

I can open a new blank file and type what ever I desire spell check the new
file, save the new file, and reopen the new file, deliberately change words
to be spelled incorrectly, spell check it with no problems then switch back
to the original open window and still receive the same message that OO Writer
can not find a dictionary.

Hopefully some body has some incite in to what the source and solution are.

Thanks

Frank