[SLUG] Palm -> Linux conversion impressions

From: Mark Banschbach (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 09:50:53 EDT

Hey Steve,

  First, thanks for being the guinea pig for us..

  Secondly, I was curious about the process you used
to do the install and configurations. I noted on a
few web sites during my crusing around that actually
showed an on board display and possibly if there were
different ways to do the install ?

  Just curious here..
Mark