Re: [SLUG] Trying to use jigdo to download Debian - and getting failures

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 19:40:30 EDT

David, I don't know if your trouble was with the ftp site or not, but
you could try these others if you like

http://mirror.csit.fsu.edu/debian
http://mirror.csit.fsu.edu/debian-non-US/

or just

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/
http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US

I downloaded the linux version of jigdo-lite and it seems to work with
the us.debian site you tried, but I'm not using a proxy.

scott