Re: [SLUG] uber-geeks

From: Tim Wright (t.wright1@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 21:36:23 EDT

Looks like you have software for running a Banyan Vines LAN. It all runs in
UNIX, supporting both UNIX and MS-Windows/DOS, and we used to use Banyan
Vines at the company, worked like a champ. Don't know why they switched to MS
Server and NT/2K/XP.

Don't know how up-to-date the software is, and I have no use for it, but
somebody might.