Re: [SLUG] Any mom&pop computer joints in Tampa area?

From: Timothy L. Jones (tim@timjones.com)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 23:49:40 EDT

That 'busted' outfit was BCD (Brainchild/Braindead Computer Distributions), I
believe, and I have also heard that the warez disks were not just Windows.

I know the average user doesn't enjoy this luxury, but I don't expect (and
never have) any service from any store that I buy from, other than 'exchange
if DOA'. I'm just in it for cheap parts, and my Linux hardware
compatibility list is always in my backpack to steer me clear of the junk.

tlj