[SLUG] (FWD) Linux World "wish list"

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 22:19:41 EDT

See below. If you wish to reply, do so to David privately.

Paul

----- Forwarded message from "Meyer, David R" <David.Meyer07@ca.com> -----

From: "Meyer, David R" <David.Meyer07@ca.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 23:32:40 -0400
To: paulf@quillandmouse.com
Subject: Linux World "wish list"

   Paul,

   David Meyer here. I would post this to the list, but I am using webmail,
   and although I am using Linux, our corporate webserver is Exchange...and
   it will come through with all sorts of mime crap.

   I will have some time during the show to make the rounds of the booths and
   see what is to see.

   I can't promise anything, but...if someone is wanting or needing anything
   from here, I'd be happy to get any information, etc. for them.

   If you could post something like that to the list, I'd appreciate it.

   Dave

----- End forwarded message -----