[SLUG] web server setup opinions welcome

From: Robert Eanes (rheanes3@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 00:21:32 EDT

I've just completed setting up an old PC slated to
host my business. Right now it only has GNU/Linux
Core Distribution on it... nothing else... just the
bare minimum.

I know am asking for it, but here goes... what would
you all install on this machine to be able to host a
wesite with dynamic content.. ie. basic web service
application?

Right now I'm leaning toward this setup:
GNU/LINUX
Appache version ???
PHP
PYTHON or/and Perl

I'm new at this so I'm wide open to suggestion.

Thanks,
Rob