Re: [SLUG] Xandros Offer for SLUG

From: jeff (jdavis70@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 13:41:23 EDT

Eric Jahn wrote:

>cool, which meeting? someone should bring some fine MS products,
>because isn't interoperability with windwers a key feature of Xandros?

    That should be easy enough. Just leave it online for a while and it
should be able to pick up a few of the MS "features" that are going
around right now. ;-)
    Like LoveSan, or the msql worm, etc. Yeah, I'm feeling cynical
today. I just spent about 2 hours downloading and installing patches on
my nephews Win2K box.

     "Windows has detected that the wind has changed direction, Press OK
to reboot now. Press cancel if you would like to see the next patch fail
to install". What a crock.