[SLUG] SCOForum 2003

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 14:26:24 EDT

Hi All

On August 17 - 19, 2003 SCO Group and its Strategic Business Partners
 are presenting SCOForm 2003 in Las Vegas.

Emphasing

New products,
new emphasis,
new players,
new revenue opportunities
at SCOForum 2003

For complete and full details see:
http://www.sco.com/2003forum/

I personally wish that I could attesd so that I could demonstrate my
afirmative support and admisitration for SOC new emphasis and revenue
opportunities.
http://www.zdnet.com.au/newstech/os/story/0,2000048630,20277173,00.htm

One only needs to recall the dynamatic fire works display that SOC had aranged
for Linux World only to be grosely under clased by the dirty tricks of IBM
and Red Hat filing unmentional responses to their attempted thief of SOC
intellectual property rights as detailed by GROKLAW:

http://radio.weblogs.com/0120124/

to realize that SOC has an even greater fireworks display arranged for
SOC2003.

Frank