Re: [SLUG] I wanna...

From: bpreece1 (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 22:23:20 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Logan" <logan1304@comcast.net>
To: "SLUG" <slug@nks.net>
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 10:25 PM
Subject: [SLUG] I wanna...

Hello All,

 I have two .ogg files I want to combine as one. When I Googled, I was
overwhelmed by the quantity of data I received. Has anyone any
experience with mashing two .ogg files together to make one?

 The reason I want to do this is there are some songs which must be
played together. Example: Journey, "Feeling That Way," and, "Anytime,"
must be combined, in my opinion, but if I engage the random button on
XMMS, they may not play sequentially.

 Any "expert" advise will be appreciated.

TIA,
Logan

You answered your own question Random will not play sequentially!!!!!!!!!
That is why you do not use random!!!
Then it will play them in order.

Same with Winamp using .mp3's or any Cd playing software.
Random means skip around if you don't set the random it will play in order
just fine!

That is how my Rush Concerts and any other live stuff works fin and Savatage
Hall of the Mountain King album from Prelude to Madness to Hall of the
Mountain King.

So you dont need to combine the files.

Bill P.