Re: [SLUG] Debian...I GIVE UP! Anyone else?

From: jeff (jdavis70@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 01:04:41 EDT

bpreece1 wrote:

>I hope this is fixed soon. As I think the Lotus Smart Suite is much better
>then MsOffice.

    Oh yes, much better. But I still wonder how much better it would be
if they had not left the video game embedded in WordPro. I hate bloat,
especially for something as useless as that. If you want to see it, open
WordPro, go to -help- then -about-. When the window opens, look where it
says Lotus Word Pro at the top of that window. Place the cursor over the
letter "P" and click. Continue this process, spelling out the word
"possum". There is no letter "m", but when you get to that point, a
possum will walk across the top of that window. When he stops, click on
his butt and he will squeeze out an M&M. Click the M&M and a 3D video
maze reminiscent of Doom, with pictures of the development team
scattered throughout will start. BLOAT!!! ;-)

    Jeff