RE: [SLUG] Ideal Mom and Pop computer shop

From: Joseph Gruber (jgruber@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 09:01:55 EDT

#1 KNOWLEDGABLE STAFF!!

I can't tell you how many times I've walked into a computer store whether it
be BestBuy, CompUSA, George's Computers, etc... and I've asked a question
about some hardware and you get that blank look. You know it's downhill
from there. About the only place that I've found where everyone pretty much
knows their stuff is TCWO. Actually, with a more presentable store front
that would probably be my ideal computer store.

Joseph