RE: Roll up your sleeves! - was: RE: [SLUG] Good, Fast and Cheap?

From: Meyer, David R (David.Meyer07@ca.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 10:16:59 EDT

I agree with Levi here. I know a bunch of developers from all over the
world through my current employeers. I will tell you that our Chinese,
Filipino and Indian developers rock. They are highly educated and
produce high quality work...very quickly. Some of them live in the US,
and some live over seas. But all of them produce work that would make
any American developer nod in approval.

Dave